Wednesday 8 October 2014

D.I.Y Ipad case

-I was just window-shopping at Lazada last days and I found many beautiful ipad case and the price just affordable for me. I was thinking to buy any of them but, alhamdulillah- my money still not fly to Lazada for that purpose. I went to shop with my mom- at first i have nothing to buy but glad, I found these two things! Bling-bling stickers!!!

 
Sadly- no pink and this is the last one. 




(my bling-bling stickers)



(my pinky old case. bye2!)

So i was thinking that I can make use of my old case to make a 'new' one. 

taraa- the hard surface from the pinky case.


I just put the stickers haphazardly. Lazy to design- bad!


 and here you are! my new bling-bling D.I.Y case.
okei- save money :) 
sum up total: RM4. weeee~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment